8.26.2015

Mystery Supply Challenge

Today over at SSINKspiration we have a fun challenge for you!  Each Designer that signed up for this post was given 3 Mystery Items by another team member and then they had to create a project using all 3.  We could add in other items as we wanted but we HAD to use the 3 items that were sent to us!

Here is what Melissa sent me... 


We have Basic Black 3/8" Satin Ribbon, Celebrate Expressions Natural Element and a Die Cut in Silver Glimmer Paper using the Project Life Paper Clips Thinlints.

And here is what I created...


Can you find all 3 items?  My favorite is the Celebrate Embellishment.  How did I make it black?  I colored the wood embellishment with a black Sharpie and then added a little Crystal Effects on top.  It's so CUTE and now matched the ribbon perfectly!!!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure you head on over to the SSINKspiration main blog today!  There are a lot of samples from this challenge and I want to be sure that you see them all!

No comments: