4.10.2015

Storage Solutions: Raskog

Today over at SSINKspiration we are talking about storage solutions!

Here is one of my favorite storage solutions...the Raskog Utility Cart from IKEA....


I use this cart for things that I love to have close to me while I'm stamping alone: Clear Blocks, Punches, Stampin' Mist, Scissors, Markers, Baby Wipes and much more.  BUT, having the cart makes it easier to roll away from my personal space when I have classes and events where my customers can use my things!

Yes, I do share!

If you are interested in learning more about the Raskog, you can see it here.


And please stop by the SSINKspiration main blog to see what storage solutions the other Design Team Members have for you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your storage solution here for an "art cart." I was wondering about the hanging cups. Can you share your source? Thanks!