2.18.2015

Chase the Blues Away...

It's the middle of winter and it's finally snowing where I live!  The kids are loving it!  But winter does mean a lot of hours inside and sometimes you need to chase the winter blues away.  

One of the things that helps to chase my winter blues away is...STAMPING!  And one of the best items that Stampin' Up! sells is the Paper Pumpkin kits!  I just got my February 2015 kit yesterday and I had to open it and get to creating right away!

Here is the card that the kit creates...


It's an accordion fold Thank You card that fits in this really cute box...



See...


The "THANKS" letters are felt stickers and the stamp set that comes with this kit is SO AWESOME!  
If you aren't a subscriber, you will want to be!  I never want to miss a month!!  You can sign up at www.paperpumpkin.com


Thanks for stopping by today!  If you have some blues to chase away, be sure to head on over the SSINKspiration main blog today to see all of the HAPPY creations!

1 comment:

Eva Bussom said...

Kim, this is cute! Love me some MPP!