10.20.2014

SSINKspiration: October Layout Sketch

Thanks for stopping by today!  It's time for a fun Layout Sketch over at SSINKspiration!

Here is our sketch...



And here is my layout...


I used this sketch as a starting point to place my pictures on the 2nd page of the layout!


Here are some details...


Those are a few leaves made out of vellum and then dry embossed them with embossing folders.



I love the Day to Day Project Life Stamp Set for scrapbooking!  It's perfect for labeling dates.



I love the washi tape on the side of this layout!  



The AUTUMN also comes from the Day to Day Project Life Stamp Set.  


Thanks for stopping by today!  Don't forget to stop by the SSINKspiration main blog today to see what the other Design Team Members created for you!  Such cute layouts!  You won't want to miss them!


1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Great job with your page layout. Love all the color combos. Great for Fall!