9.01.2014

September SSINKspiration Color Challenge

It's time for another Color Challenge over at SSINKspiration!  The colors this week are so great together (and let me just tell you that I just noticed I used the wrong purple)!  WHOOPS!  That is what I get for crafty at 1am!  Seriously!!!

Anyway...here are the challenge colors...



And here is my card...


I have had the Cupcake Party Stamp Set for quite some time and haven't used it!  SO...I decided to get it out today and play with it!  Blackberry Bliss (which should really be Rich Razzleberry) just screamed out CUPCAKE!

So here you have it!  If you have this stamp set, you better have the punch too!  So quick and easy to create a cupcake that is multi-colored!

I hope you all enjoyed my card today!  Please be sure to stop on by the SSINKspiration main blog today to see what the other Design Team Members have created for you!

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

What a cute and simple card. Great job with the color challenge!!

Pam Steckman said...

I love that cupcake set and paired with the big circle embossing folder... even cuter!

Kathy Peck said...

Cute card. I could take a bite out of that cupcake right now!!!!

Unknown said...

I can't say no to cupcakes, I love this!