This month the Stylin' Stampin' Squad we are focusing on kids! All of the projects you will find are kid related and we had so much fun creating for you!
As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 12 on the Stylin' Stampin' Squad Blog Hop - Pam Steckman. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
Do you ever let your kids pick out whatever they want to to wear? There are time when I do and it's so much fun to see what my now 5 year old daughter picks out! I love it so much sometimes that I snap a picture so that I can remember and she can see it as she gets older!
So this is Brooke! The day this picture was taken she chose to wear: glittery pink flip flops, black and white striped leggings, a floral skirt, an Angry Birds t-shirt from an old Vacation Bible School and her Princess Belle crown! Whew!
When I started this layout, I decided that my layout had to be equally as mis-matchy and I LOVE IT!
Pink with Red, Chevrons and Stripes...
And some flowers in the mix and rhinestones for a little bling and you have a fun layout based on a 4 year old's outfit!
I hope you enjoyed my layout today! Don't forget to continue on the hop and see what all of the other Design Team Members have for you today! Next Up is Rose...
Blog Hop Participant List:
- Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
- Erica B. of Stamping Starlette
- Shellie G. of Craft Smashup
- Kathy P. of Katrina P's Creative Corner
- Cynthia R. of Ink-A-Doodle Creations
- Bree R. of Craft-Somnia
- Jennifer C. of Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
- Donna S. of Organized Chaos
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Diana E. of Stampin' Fun with Diana
- Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Rose C. of Stampin' with Rose
- Darla R. & Nancy K. of Stampin' with Darla and Sisters