11.16.2013

Hiding In My Craft Room #124: Use Die Cuts!

Today over at HIMCR we are on Challenge #124: Use Die Cuts!  You can use a machine like a Cricut or a Big Shot to create die cuts or use die cuts that you purchased. 
 
Here are my cards today...
 
 
I chose to use Stampin' Up!'s new Everyday Occasions Card Kit!  Have you seen this card Kit?
 

This Kit comes with a stamp set, ink spots, a clear block and enough supplies to make 20 cards!  It's awesome!  Today I made the 4 little 3x3 cards.  All of the pieces are die cut for you and you just follow their tips with the picture and stamp then glue together.  It's so EASY! 
 
 
Here are some close up pictures of my four cards for you today...




 
If you have any questions about this kit or any other Stampin' Up! products, please let me know!
 
And don't forget to head on over to the HIMCR blog to see all of the other die cut creations today!  You won't want to miss them!

3 comments:

Marianne Oar said...

Very cute cards! TFS!

Marianne Oar said...

Very cute cards! I love all of them!

An'Jenic G. said...

Lots of banners and lots of fun. LOL All of your cards are beautiful. HUGS AJ-