It's that time of the month...the first Thursday! Time for another blog hop!
This month we were working on Spring/Baby or St. Patrick's Day items. And this month I decided to go all digital and use My Digital Studio for both of my projects! I also used some Pinterest pins of mine for inspiration. Check them out!
This card is 5"x7". The base is Crumb Cake. The papers that I used are from the Everyday Enchantment DSP that is only available for one more month as a Sale-a-Bration benefit! Love these papers for all things Spring! I also used an Everyday Enchanment Brad, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon and Pearls.
One my favorite things about using My Digital Studio to create is that you can take a punch (the scallop and the heart) and make them any size you want! You can't do that with traditional punches.
My other item this month is a 12x12 scrapbook page of the first time my son used a sippy cup. Isn't he adorable??!! That's Noah!
Colors used: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy, Real Red and Old Olive.
One of my most favorite embellishment that Stampin Up has for MDS is the tape! It comes in 4 different colors and I LOVE to use it!
My Digital Studio TIP: Be sure to add a "Drop Shadow" to every element that you add to your page. This will just give your page more dimension!
Blog Hop Participants:
- Shellie G. of Creative Electica
- Annie L. of Love Me Cards
- Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun!
- Nancy B. of Lady Stamps a Lot
- Anji C. of Altered Scraps Blog
- Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Amanda H. of Live Laugh Craft
- Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
- Patricia T. of Sunnyone Stampin'
- Heather W. of Heather's Stampin' Blog
- Pamela W. of Stinky Tofu
- Linda O. of Stamp at Linda's
- Marla R. of Marla's Stampin' Spot
- Michele M. of Michele's Stampin' Blog
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Nicole B. of Creations by Mommy
- Pam S. of Sunny Girl Scraps
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
Now, I am the last stop on the blog hop, but click here if you want to see the...
And click here if you want to start back at the beginning again...
Thanks for joining us on the hop! Hope you have a great day!