11.10.2010

October Club Card #1

This month in club my hostess wanted to use and learn more about fabric in paper crafting. So here is one of the cards that the card makers got to make.

I started with a Crumb Cake card base. I then added a sheet of Real Red DSP from the Brights Patterns DSP Stack. I love this paper! 40 sheets total, 2 each of 2 double-sided designs in 10 colors! I used the scallop edge border punch to create the scalloped Crumb Cake strip on the right side of the card.


I then used my Top Note die and my Big Shot to cut out the Baja Breeze with Real Red polka dot fabric! Add a circle punch, a Big Designer Button and some Linen Thread and you have a cute little card!


There was no sentiment listed on this card. I see it being used in a variety of ways.


Come back late for the second card that we created.

No comments: