6.24.2010

Bad Blogger!

WOW! I am a really BAD blogger! SORRY! I guess the summer has gotten to me. We head to the YMCA almost every morning for Momma workout time, run a few errands, have lunch, take a nap (some days I do too), and then hit up the pool in the backyard or go to the park. It's so much fun now that Brooke is 16 months and she can walk and run and ENJOY more things!!

But I suppose that's no excuse for the mess my craft room is in or the fact that I haven't blogged on this blog in 8 days! Ack!!

So here I am with a cute card I made for my May 10 cards for $15 event. I just LOVE this color combo (Night of Navy, Old Olive, Whisper White, and a little Summer Sun. I used an embossing folder to get the polka dots and here's how I did the flower. Punch 5 layers of paper with the scallop punch, crumble then up, ink them up, place together with a brad, loop the ribbon for a leaf, and use a big pop up glue dot to attach a button to the center!


The idea for the ribbon loop came from Jinny when we were making out Mother's Day club scrapbook page in May. I will have to get that one out to show you all soon!


I hope to get motivated to post more! And to clean my room up (I have people coming to scrapbook on Saturday so I have to do that)!

1 comment:

Jinny Newlin said...

Too cute! I, still, haven't posted my May Scrapbook Club layout, either. Actually, I haven't, even, gotten it done. Yikes! Anyway, love your card... ribbon leaf and all :)! And, truly, have, completely, missed your posts.