2.05.2009

A Few NEW Things!

There are a bunch of new things in the NEW Spring/Summer Idea Book & Catalog! One of the things that I had to have on my first order was the NEW punch - Heart to Heart!

The above card was created by Kristina Werner. Isn't it cute? Doesn't it make you want to order this punch??!! (Item# 113694 - $15.95 US) I'm sure it will be one of my new favorite toys!


Have I mentioned that the new catalog is out?! You can view it here.

And February 1st brought on Sale-A-Bration!!! For every $50 you spend as a customer you get a free Sale-A-Bration (SAB) item. As a hostess, if your workshop total gets to $300 you will get another FREE SAB selection. And if you sign up to become a demonstrator you get a Free stamp set of your choice from the catalog...up to a $47.95 value! You can see the FREE SAB selections here.

Please let me know if you have any questions and remember that you can now order online any time of the day and have orders delivered directly to your home! All you have to do is visit my website: www.kimryden.stampinup.net and click the link on the top right that says "Shop Now"!



No comments: