1.13.2009

I'm a slacker!

Hey Everyone!

Sorry it's taken me so long to update this blog! Geez! You would think that my scrapbook room was over-run with junk and needing a whole day of organizing! Actually, that is VERY CORRECT! I will post a picture soon so you can know what I'm talking about. This past week we moved a dresser down to my scrapbook room because it was hiding out in the baby's room and didn't quite go with the decor. So I had to pull everything that was on my back wall out and put it somewhere else so that the dresser could be moved into place. Now it's in place and I'm just trying to figure out where everything should go!

It's almost done...just need to work on it again this weekend! And I will post an after picture!

So that means...that if you are in a scrapbook club, you might be scrapbooking in my dining room! And there's not much craftiness going on much of anywhere in my house! But I have found a lot of old things that I should probably post just to give you some crafty goodness! Look for that coming soon!

Until then...what have you all been up to?

No comments: