10.07.2007

6x6 Scrapbook Idea

Look at this cute album that I got on Ebay! I know it's not Stampin Up but I have to admit that I'm getting a little tired of just having 4 colors of albums to choose from with SU! I wanted something fun and in a great color and look at this cute album that I found. "What are you going to use it for?" you ask. Keep reading!


Since I don't have children (only 2 dogs that are standing in for kids for now) I have a lot of time to get crafty and think of new ideas for scrapbooks that I might not get to do in the future. I'm hoping this album idea will continue one throughout the years, even when I do have kids to take up my scrapbooking time!
The purpose for this album is to be a journal. There are so many things that I don't have pictures of that I really want to remember. Things like a feeling that I have when I'm with a certain someone, something that God has blessed me with, a good recipe, a quote that someone says, the joy I feel on a certain day....and the list goes on!
This book will be complied mostly of pages that don't include pictures. I can't wait to see how it goes! I have a few rules for my pages though. If I have the urge to complete a page about a certain topic, I have to do it that day or the next. I can't make a list of things that I want to scrapbook...then it won't be filled with the true emotion of the moment.
So what do you think? Want to start a scrapbook journal of your own?

No comments: