8.29.2010

Sweet Birthday

I am always in need of a birthday card it seems. So when I was creating my card for Get Sketchy's Challenge #53 that's what I ended up with! Here is the sketch that they posted...

And here's my card...


All of my patterned paper came from Basic Grey's Olivia line...I love that line! All of my buttons are Stampin Up. The looped line and "sweet" stamps came from the Dear Lizzy line of American Crafts. Then the "Ice Cream & presents and CAKE OH MY!" is from Stampin Up's Birthday Bliss stamp set.


I am in love with buttons lately. I think they are on almost every project I create! One of my favorites is the Bitty Buttons by Stampin Up. They are clear so they are perfect for layering over a sentiment for a little added flare. Can you find my Bitty Button on this card??


1 comment:

natasha said...

Love what you added! Looks perfect!