8.27.2010

Current Favorites

So my friend Jinny does Friday Faves on her blog. She asked what her readers were loving right now. So here goes...

Song Writers Clear Stamp Set by Sassafras: I just got this and can't wait to use it on a few cards!

Numerical Chipboard by Sassafras: I just got this as well...I'm excited to use it tonight at my crop on a scrapbook page or a card...hmmmm....


Wildside Chipboard by Sassafras: I can't wait to go to the zoo so I can use this!!!


Phead Count Paper Whimsies by Sassafras: Earlier this week Peachy Cheap had 4 different sets of these Paper Whimsies for $7.99 I think. I just LOVE them!


Fundamentals Applejack Paper by Sassafras: I don't know what I'm gonna use it for yet...but I will be using it for something cute, I know that much!


Are you sensing a theme yet? Could it be that I LOVE Sassafras or something??!!


A Walk in the Park Collection Kit by Echo Park Paper Co.: I have had this for about a month and I think I've made 5-6 layouts using this stuff! I love the colors...they are so great for summer!


Sweet Summertime Collection Kit by Echo Park Paper Co.: A friend of mine, Danielle, had this paper when we scrapbooked together last week and I just had to get some! Can't wait to use it tonight!

And now we get to my Stampin Up FAVORITES...
Designer Buttons - Brights Collection: I have ben using these on EVERYTHING! I love them and I still feel like I have a lot left, which is a good feeling for this embellishment hoarder!


Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents: I love a little bling!


Satin Ribbon - Any Color: I love ANY color of Stampin Up's satin ribbon but Rich Razzleberry is my current FAV!


Newsprint DSP by Stampin Up: Love it and have been using it on a lot of projects! It makes a GREAT manly birthday card! You will see that in a few days!


Hope you liked my list of favorites! Have a happy weekend!


No comments: