5.21.2008

In the Mood

I am feeling the need to scrapbook today! So I am posting a few of the recent scrapbook pages that I have created. They are fun!

I found this cute "My Husband" embellishment at Archiver's and I just had to get it. It was only .39! So I built this page around that embellishment. That's always fun!


For this layout I wanted to use these clear letters. I have had them for a few months now and I haven't had the perfect place to use them so I figured that this layout would be the place. I really like them. I took a permanent marker to the edges so that they would stand out...I'm too impatient for paint!


And of course it's the season of graduations and wedding so here are a few graduation cards that I sent to my cousins today! I found those cute little graduation hats at Archivers too. They were $5 for 10 of them!

Tomorrow I will be posting your next challenge so come back and check it out!

No comments: