5.10.2011

5/8 - Travel Log

Here is the card from Sunday. My 8th new sample to show you! This card was created by Diana Ball and she has a lot of other samples made using this stamp set on her blog already this month! You should check it out!


The new stamp set on this card is: Travel Log (Wood Mount #123080 $29.95, Clear Mount #123082 $21.95, page 12 of the mini). When I first saw this stamp set I LOVED it! But I didn't preorder it because I thought I wouldn't use it too much. But Diana has made so many samples with it that aren't even travel related! It's so fun!



She did a lot of embossing on this card and I think the map really does look great embossed! One more card using this stamp set coming today!


Supplies Used...
Stamp Set: Travel Log
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight


DSP: Brights Paper Stack

Ink Colors: Chocolate Chip

Punches: 2-3/8" Scallop Circle, 1-3/4" Circle, 1/2" Circle, Modern Label, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border

Embellishments: Real Red 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Linen Thread, Vintage Trinkets

Other: Clear Embossing Powder

No comments: